Although my passion of bowling does not have much of a social justice aspect to it, I do have quite a long history and, for a lack of a better word, “chemistry,” with the sport.Playing for three of my four years in high school, as well as being nominated captain in my final season, it has carried me throughout the toughest years in my athletic career, and it has given me opportunities and experiences I could have not encountered anywhere else.For that, my stories will pay tribute to all the challenges that I faced while playing for the varsity team at Stuyvesant.From a range of some rookie experiences to one of the toughest moments being a bowler and a captain, I recall all the most special memories.All the narrative pieces probably won’t do them justice, but they certainly provide a glimpse of the many ways it has helped me shape into the person that I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment